Monday, June 23, 2008

Thanks Mom


Like I said before I have the best Mom. My Mom made Jeanie a pioneer dress for her trek a couple of weeks ago and it was so cute. I never got to go on a trek or get a pioneer dress, and I really wanted one. Jeanie's was seriously like the American Girl dresses. So I asked my Mom if she could make me one and of course she said yes because she loves me and she is just that wonderful. So here is my pioneer dress. I am the Primary Chorister in our ward and so on Sunday I had the whole time for music. Since Pioneer Days is coming up I wanted to do pioneer songs so it was a perfect opportunity to wear my dress. As the kids walked in to primary they were so excited. It was so cute to see all the little girls gawk over my dress and tell me how beautiful it was. I'm really clumsy too so I was going bare foot because I had serious damage to my left foot and the kids were convinced that pioneers also went bare foot. All of the kids wanted to go bare foot too so they did. It was so much fun. I love my calling. So thanks Mom. I love it so much.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Your dress is super cute!!

AW said...

You're so funny! I'll have to show Adrienne what a cute American Girl Doll her Aunt Katie makes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good of a sewer your mom is! That dress is so cute! I wish I could sew, but not bad enough to actually work on it! haha. Your mom is so sweet to do that for you!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I have looked at this beautful picture and my eyes just fill up so bad. It was a sewing labor of love to be able to do something for you. I enjoyed the creating and fine tuning it was for just you,,, I wish as a mom I could have been more intune with your needs and wants. You and your family are truly beautiful and we love you all so much.