Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Visitors




So yesterday morning I went out to water the tomatoes and saw some visitors. I saw three little kittens by the grapes and it freaked me out(because naturally kittens are scarry). I ran in to tell Matt and by the time we came back out, they were gone. He thought I might have imagined it and I could tell he didn't believe me all day. Which really bothered me because I'm not crazy. So around 7:00 last night I went on a mission to find them. So finally we found them in the rosemary bushes. We tried to lure them out but I didn't want him to touch them. A little while later we went back out and the mom was there nursing five kittens. So I am not a big animal lover, especially cat lover, but puppies, kittens, anything little is so cute. Today they were here for awhile, but we think the mom moved them because we can't find them again. Anyway, that was our excitement. Pretty boring lives huh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would totally be the hit of my week if something like happened over here! I am the same way- I HATE cats but kittens don't bother me one bit. I still wouldn't want to touch them but looking at them they are so cute! I am glad you could prove to Matt they were really there!

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

WATCH OUT THE KITTEN IS GOING TO ATTACK!! RUN KATIE!!!