Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Couldn't Take It Any Longer


So back in May I started reading Twilight. I finished the book in a day because you just have to. I started reading New Moon the very next, but I was just too mad that Edward wasn't in the first half of the book, and I felt bad for ignoring my son, so I decided I would take a break. So I have been dying to read it, but they don't have it at my library, so I'm like the 8th person in line waiting for it. So this morning I couldn't take it any longer and decided to make the $7.97 Wal-Mart investment and just buy it. So I just finished the book just now and can I say that I wish I was a vampire. I know that probably is bad to say but the way she describes their breathe, their beauty, plus running as fast as a car sounds totally appealing. Matt thinks I'm pretty weird but I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same.

3 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

Pretty addicting books, aren't they. you'll love the third! The fourth comes out next month...yea!

jackie said...

ya don't worry when i first read twilight like a year ago kaiden watched movies all day and asher sat in his bouncer ALL DAY... it was pretty sad. kaiden kept looking at me when one movie would stop and i'd pop in another like what is going ON here mom you never do this... yes! it was a good day for him hahah. i love your blog! i am the ward chorister too, we need to share ideas!!!! email me if you ever have any k jackiedixiebrewer@yahoo.com
so good to see you, you are still hottt mama as usual.

Micah and Aaron said...

I love these books!!! I can not wait for the 4th one to come out next month!! The 3rd one was my favorite!!!