Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Chim-e-ney"


So I have a pretty silly husband. Jeanie, Matt, and I were talking last night and for some reason chimneys came up in our conversation. My husband Matt thinks you say "chimney", "chim-e-ney". Yes like on Mary Poppins "chim chim-e-ney, chim chim-e-ney chim chim charoo". We tried to convince him that no in fact we were not chimney sweepers and that it's said as chimney but we couldn't. So if you are ever having a conversation with him and he says "chim-e-ney" please correct him.

2 comments:

Terry and Heather said...

Hey Katie, You have cute little family. Its crazy to see your little boy and how big he is. My wife just had our little boy on the 7th and its hard to think he will ever get that big. I put up some pic. so you'll have to take a look.

AW said...

I think that is hilarious! I wonder how Ryan says it. I'll have to ask... I just did and I guess he's read your blog because he said, "I don't call it a chim-e-ney like Mathew!"