Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For My Dad


This past Sunday was Father's Day and we happened to be with my family for our reunion. Well as we were playing a game called Buzzword on Friday night my husband made us all laugh again. My Dad thought it was so funny that he made me promise to put it on my blog so we would remember it. Here is the story. In the game you have a word for example "moon". All of the answers contain the word moon. The boys were on their own team and my dad was reading the clues. One of the clues said "Wolves howl at this...". My sweet husband then yelled out, "Bow", yes as in Bow at the moon. It was one of those instances where you had to be there. The funniest part about it was that my Dad couldn't stop laughing. He thought it was so funny that Matt would say "Bow", as in "Bow at the moon" like a dog. Matt does many wonderful things, but he can always make us laugh. Love you Matt and love you Dad.

No comments: