Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waite Family Reunion 2008



We just got back from our big trip back east. We went and hung out with Matt's brother and family for a few days in Alexandria, Virginia and then headed out to Duck, North Carolina for a week. It was so beautiful. If we could pick up all of our family and move out there, we would. We did a lot of fun things. I don't want to bore anyone so I'll just list them real quick. Fun park in DC, Air & Space Museum, Adrienne's Pre-School Graduation, Beach, Currituck Lighthouse, Aquarium, Family Pictures, Dinner on the Potomac, Wright Brothers Museum, and of course just being with family. It was tons of fun. Here are just some of the pictures we took.
Jayden was so good on the plane.

Super fun Park

Us at the Air & Space Museum

Beautiful and Fun Beach

Boys in Matching Pajamas

Currituck Lighthouse

Aquarium

Wright Brothers Museum

I know that's way too many pictures to look at, but oh well. If anyone ever has the chance to go back to the Outerbanks, do it. It really was amazing. Thanks Amanda for finding it for us.

10 comments:

Caldwells said...

Wow Katie. That trip looks like so much fun. I love the beach!!! You guys are such a cute family. Keep up the posts!! It is so nice to keep in touch with everyone!

AW said...

We miss you! Adrienne misses you too and Cooper is wondering, "what happen Kadie and Mafew?"

Unknown said...

VERY Cute family pictures!! It looks like a lot of fun!

Cara said...

Hey katie,

I was blogstalking at found your cute little family. :) This is Cara (Baker). Your little guy is so adorable. I can't believe he has blond hair. :) I was just asking Deak about you the other day cause he had hung out with John and Amy. Any who is it cool if i add you to my blog so I can check out all the fun stuff you are up to? :)

Courtney Curt said...

Cute Picts! Looks like you guys had a blast. You are so cute katie.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I am so jealous! I am wanting a vacation so bad right now! And you look GREAT! You are TINY! You guys are so cute! I loved ALL the pictures!

Ashley said...

Katie Mae!!
You have such an adorable little family! How are you?? So i heard your parents are selling their house!! oh my gosh i think me, garrett and nicole are having a hard time with it.. ha! When do they move? Are you living in the valley? I'm so glad you have a blog, now we can keep in touch! take care
love ya
Ashley

Nelson Family said...

Katie, you guys are such a cute family. Jayden looked like he did good on the plane! You guys are really brave, and he is so dang cute. Hope all is well
Sharla

Taralee said...

That looks like a fun trip! Your family is so cute. Those beach pictures are adorable.

BrookeNaomi said...

Katie,
Just when I think you can't possibly get any more beautiful, you do. You guys are such a cute couple, and make a CUTE BOY! Glad you have a blog. Rhonda Solomon took my pictures. She's amazing.
Brooke