Monday, September 7, 2009

Jolie Kate

Our sweet Jolie Kate is three weeks old today. I love having a girl. While I was pregnant I couldn't wait to paint her toes, put flowers in her hair, dress her up and now I can. She's getting prettier and chubbier by the day and I love watching those cheeks fill out. Jayden had a rough go of having a new member of the family, but he's finally adjusting. It's so weird to now think that we have two kids. I still feel like I'm 19. Thanks again for all those who have helped us out during this transition period. It wouldn't have gone as smooth without you all.

7 comments:

Jennifer Owens said...

What a cutie!! Congrats!

AW said...

I've been waiting patiently for more pics... I didn't want to harass you.. love the pics and that hair... oh my goodness...adorable! Sharon/Jay picked up those boxes of Adrienne's clothes... hopefuly you'll be able to get them sometime soon! Congrats again!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely beautiful!! But would you expect anything less... she comes from beautiful people :). I'm so excited for you & the fun you'll have with your little girl!

Micah and Aaron said...

She is so adorable!!! I love her little chubby cheeks. Her hair is fabulous too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so pretty! K I know Jayden had darker hair when he was born, but hers seems really dark- was that how his was? Or will she just look more like you and Matt?! haha. So cute, I am so glad Jayden is adjusting- poor kids when they are used to every second of attention!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

She is beautiful...but thats no surprise when her mom looks like a supermodel eh????

The LaDuke Justice League said...

what a beautie!!! Love all the hair, and yes I think she looks like Jayden too, only a dark version.