Monday, September 21, 2009

All By Himself

(Please don't turn me in to CPS Wal-Mart. These are not graphic pictures.)

Before Jolie was born we bought a toilet seat attachment for Jayden because we thought we might potty train him. Well we soon realized he didn't yet get the concept. Well yesterday Jayden was in Matt's bathroom with Matt(no privacy in my family when you're in the bathroom) and Matt said that Jayden tooted then hurry and ran to my bathroom(clean bathroom) and Matt could hear him lifting up the lid. Matt then goes in and puts Jayden's potty seat down and then the magic happened. Jayden pooped on the toilet. Yeah for our little boy. He did it all by himself. Matt yelled for me to come in and we were a little happy family in our small 3x5 bathroom. We were quite the proud parents. So whether it was a fluke and he never does it again, or if he's on his way to no more diapers, I wanted to document his first bowel movement in the toilet.
I also realized I didn't have any pictures of Jayden with Jolie so here is one also. He's gotten over the stage of not liking her(throwing a golf ball at her head) and is enraptured by her now. He loves to kiss her and I have to remind him no french kisses, close that mouth silly boy.

4 comments:

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh he will love you someday for showing his poop to the world, ha ha. good Job Jayden.

Traci Butler said...

Hey Katie. I would be happy to. You just need white booties? Is there any specific material you would like them out of? And when is her blessing?

Traci Butler said...

Ok sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you on this. I am leaving town on October 2nd til the 11th so I will make them by thursday for sure. If you don't mind, I will get the material cause chances are I already have some that will work, and I pretty much live at fabric stores lately anyways.

K so what I need to know is what kind of material her dress is made out of so I can try to match it. Also if you don't mind emailing me your cell number so I can reach ya if i need to about them that would be great! my email it traci_lou_02@hotmail.com

Brady & Jessica said...

It's time to update the family picture! Jolie is beautiful - with and without hair. And Jaden's getting so big. I'm pretty sure I remember a picture of Leslie standing next to the pooper pointing proudly at what she left behind. At least that one stayed in the family! I love the story about Coke. Waylon gets CrAzY whenever he sees a red can floating around. For now the babas fix all his boo boos, but I plan on keeping a can of Coke around for emergencies. Also loved ur Halloween pics. Jaden's eyes were beautiful in them. Glad ya'll are doing well. Love ya, Jess