Thursday, September 10, 2009

HELP


Here is my cry for help. It's time to cut my hair as I have been feeling and looking like the above picture lately. I don't want to chop it, I just want it to look like Cindy Crawford. Am I asking too much? Here is where I need help though. I need to find someone good to cut my hair. I go to salons, and I'm never really happy with what they've done. I end up paying too much money for something I'm not happy with. Then I go somewhere cheap like Fantastic Sam's or Great clips, and I pay next to nothing, and I'm still not happy with it. Then all of the good haircuts I have gotten have been from people that live out of town and I can't go for a road trip every time I need a haircut. I need someone who isn't so pricey, but who is good. So if any of you out there have a name for me, give it up. I'm in desperation. I don't want to look like a ragged new mommy anymore. HELP!!!

5 comments:

LOVE TO DANCE said...

yup, come to st. george and my girl who's name is Kaydee also, is great! THen you can see Footloose, while your here! love you and miss you, Jolie is beautiful!! Like her mama. You will look gorgeous with a Cindy crawford hairdo. ZVA ZVA!!

Micah and Aaron said...

Dano is really good. I am always happy with the cuts she gives me. But she does work at Cosmo's, which can be a pricey. I don't know what they charge though.

AW said...

I think you should cut it short and be twiners with Jolie.. my goodness she's got my boys beat when it comes to the hair department... they look like bald little old men! I've got a great gal, but a bit far to go for a haircut!

Terra said...

The girl who cuts my hair is Jennalee- she's in my ward. She's really good and if your just getting a hair cut I think it's like 25 bucks. The color is where it gets pricy. Anyway...I really like her, she works right next to this place by Amazing Jake's. I need to go get mine cut again too!!

Cherie said...

I don't know how often you go to Snowflake, but Tia Ault does a good job. I think she charges $30 or $40.