Friday, October 10, 2008

Random

So everyone knows my Mom and how much I love my Mom, but she used to not be the best picture taker. I think she gets it from my grandma. She used to take the most random pictures of people and things. You would look at a picture and think to yourself why did she take this picture. These were all before the digital camera age. She has gotten way better though. So one day I was in Snowflake at my parents house and Jeanie and I were looking through pictures because I was doing a project for my Dad. Jeanie's looking through and all of the sudden says something to the effect of, "Katie, it's Matt." I didn't think it was a big deal because of course we would have pictures of Matt. But she was like, "No Katie, it's Matt when he was younger." So I looked at the picture and I couldn't believe it. If you look at the picture, you'll see Chase Brimhall in the middle and that's who my mom was taking the picture of. She would always take pictures of other people's kids just in case they weren't there. Chase happened to be standing by my future husband Matthew Jordon Waite. It was some regionals choir thing in Junior High I think. Isn't that crazy though. Maybe my Mom knew all along.

7 comments:

svstuartfam said...

That is so funny! He looks so young. I do love your mom. She has given my mom stacks of pictures of me and my brothers from different things. Always helping other people! She is so thoughtful.

Unknown said...

That is SO crazy!!

jackie said...

that is so funny! how random, and what a small world :)
hey i saw coach donna the other week at a funeral and we were saying we should do a little cheer reunion... wanna?

Anonymous said...

That is crazy! He is so cute and so tiny! It is a good thing she would take random pictures!

AW said...

Can't miss him with those adorable ears:)! I saw your comment on your blog... why don't you come live out here!!!! At least come out for another visit! We're still trying to get to AZ in January... will let you know!

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Oh that's hillarious! I am well aware of your moms picture taking because on a regular basis, she was giving me pictures to take home to my mom of me. So funny to stumble on crazy things like that!

Courtney Curt said...

That is so funny! I was recently looking through old pictures, it's fun. I like looking through our cheer pictures, I Loved loved loved doing it with you. Miss ya Katie.