Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Spelunking He Will Go


So often I write about what Jayden is doing some might think, uh what about Matt. I promise Matt lives here too and we love him. This morning he went with my two brothers to explore some caves.
Luckily my husband had his trusty headlamp (I would recommend a headlamp to anybody and everybody. We love ours. We use them all the time.) on because they passed right by a rattlesnake who was in fact still alive. John had passed right by it and didn't even see it. Good thing I said my prayers this morning. I was so worried the whole time they were gone. The time that Darrell and John had gone earlier, Darrell had gotten stung by a bee so I had that running in my mind all morning. Then today they saw coyotes, bats, owls, snakes. You better believe I was so glad that I didn't go not to mention I wasn't invited. Oh well. Happy Spelunking boys.



No comments: