Wednesday, September 24, 2008

He Loves Them


So Jayden's new obsession is his black Sunday shoes. He Loooooves them(he's crying because he wants the camera). He wants them on in the morning when he wakes up, until the second he goes to bed. I'm not gonna fight him on it because it's really not causing any harm, but you should see the looks we get when we go out.

After my class tonight I picked him up at the church where Matt was playing basketball and sure enough, his shoes were still on. He was so excited to get his picture taken when we came home. It's just too cute. I love my baby.

6 comments:

Jessica Farmer said...

That is super cute! I love it when they do things like that! PS, I like your autumn blog look! way cute!

Kim said...

Hi Katie! It has been a long time! You look so good and you have a pretty cute kid yourself! Glad to see your blog and what you are up to! I hope you are doing great too!

svstuartfam said...

How silly! He is adorable. Boys are so fun to have. They're easy and sweet. I love his cute smile!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Jason told me he had his shoes on at basketball that night becuase he loves them so much. That is hilarious! He is too cute and has the dreamiest little smile! PS are you doing the duathlon? Jason said you were maybe going to do it! You totally should!

AW said...

Love it, reminds me of Cooper when I bought his Sunday shoes this year... I came downstairs and he was in his underwear with his new shoes on, jumping up and down on bubble wrap with the biggest smile on his face... hope life is treating you all well!

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

He is so funny. He's just like Matt, loves the camera. A total ham! I have to agree with Jayden, they are some pretty sweet shoes, I can't blame him for keeping them on. Maybe one of the girls at church gave him googly eyes cause of them?