Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jeanie Pearl, Baby Girl


On Saturday we were lucky enough to go to Jeanie's soccer game in Payson. Jeanie is a really great forward and I love watching her play. One of the things I hate most about not living in Snowflake is that I am not able to watch Jeanie grow up and do her different activities. I miss it so much that it makes me want to slam my hand in a car door. I am so proud of her and the smart, independent, kooky woman that she is becoming. She is really one of my best friends and I love her to death. I always look forward to when I get to spend time with her. Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff.
There's my cute sister. She's only 15 so if any of you out there want to arrange a future setup, let me know.

1 comment:

The LaDuke Justice League said...

look at that cute Jeanie, those are some long legs. I wished I could see her games too!