Sunday, October 26, 2008

Girls Are Back In Town

We got quite the exciting news on Friday that Heidi was going to be in town so we were lucky enough to get to spend a few hours with her and her family before church on Sunday.Heidi lives in Louisiana so we haven't seen her since I think Erica got married. Yeah you heard me, long time. We were super weird and goofy in High School, I mean super so we were really missing our other love love Amy Langston who lives in Utah and is a genius and super funny too. It was fun though to get together and laugh. Does anyone else see how long Erica's hair is? What the hula hey Rapunzel?

3 comments:

ashley kelepolo said...

Oh how fun, you guys are so great! All of you! I would love to see Hiedi and Jason, I went to school with them at EA...anyway they were probably here in RV. Darn...Glad you guys had fun.

Cherie said...

Wow, how fun to see a picture of all you guys! We need another huge get-together with all of us!
--Cherie

J said...

I love getting together with all my girl friends from highschool. It looks like so much fun!