Sunday, September 7, 2008

I've Been Waiting



So when Jayden was born I couldn't wait for him to tell me he loved me. I would sit and cry and just imagine how wonderful it would be. Well he hasn't said he loves me yet, but I'm pretty sure he does. He will just walk up to me and give me the biggest hug and give the wettest kisses. I love it. It makes all his fits and tantrums worth it. I love our cuddle time every morning and after his naps. The other day we were in Walmart and I was checking out when the lady behind me made a comment on how Jayden looked like he was quite the character. I wonder what gave her that idea. Could it have been the Oreo smudged all over his face or the confused look he gave her? I just laughed and said you have no idea. We did a yard sale at Matt's parents house over the Labor Day weekend and we had all the stickers leftover from it. Jayden can sit for literally hours and play with the stickers. He already has a bigger attention span than I do and is such a cheese ball. I love my little boy. I am so grateful to be his Mom and I can't wait for all of our adventures to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He definately has a fun little personality! Hugs and kisses are the best too- it definately makes all the frustrating times disappear! And cute with the stickers!

Sarah said...

Katie... you get such good 'in the moment' pictures of Jayden and are able to truly capture his personality...it is so cute to see...and to share...keep up the good work.