Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome Welcome Container Store

Is there anybody out there who is as excited as I am about the The Container Store coming to Scottsdale. Every time I watch a home improvement show or something about organizing, they always get their stuff from The Container Store. I am really trying to focus on being more organized and orderly. I've gotten about a hundred times better but I still have a long way to go. I love looking at their website and getting good ideas and just wishing and hoping until I have my own house someday where I can really go crazy. But for now I'm just in the "someday" mode so I'm going to make a trip out to good old Scottsdale one of these days and finally check it out. Anyone care to join me?

3 comments:

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

What in the world?!?! I have never heard of the container store. Maybe it's because we don't get any home improvemet channels? I dunno. You know I am always up for an adventure. Let me know when you want to go, I'll go with you. Love ya, Erica Diane
P.S. Jayden is getting so stinkin cute! Give him some extra kisses from Aunt Erica

Sarah said...

yes for sure just wait for me and i will go and yes I'd think we could drag erica along

AW said...

I'm in, I LOVE that place!