Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 24th Erica, Happy Small Belly Terra!!!

Last night we took Erica out for a belated birthday dinner to Charlestons. Erica looks beautiful with her long hair and is as funny as ever. Terra looks amazing with her small belly and she is due any day now. Yep you heard me. Terra looks about 6 months pregnant. She is still fitting into regular jeans, she's not swollen or puffy at all, and she still has no arms. Micah is a new Mommy and has a cute new haircut(don't dye it Micah), and Kristy has the new hot blond Momma thing going on.



So many people I run into ask me about Erica. Erica is so special to me for so many reasons I can't even say but I just wanted to express a few. I don't know of a person who Erica has met that doesn't love to be around her. It's almost a curse really. She has even women stalkers it seems. She makes everyone feel comfortable around her and she is so hilarious. She's not as, well let's face it, weird as she used to be in High School, but who is. She's a more polished version of her comical self. She has been a rock in my life and she has always been there. She is talented in so many different things and I wish I was more like her. Love you Erica Diane.

4 comments:

Caldwells said...

Happy B-day Erica! Everything you said is so true Katie! We all love Erica! I am jealous. It looks so fun to all get together! Looks like everyone is doing great!

jackie said...

cute picture. i can't believe how long erica's hair is! crazy.
ok so katie you need to join goodreads, it is this online book club basically. until then here are some books:
if you like the whole teenie bopper fantasy you might like libba bray's "a great and terrible beauty" series. it was an easy read and fun but not too serious and sometimes boring but over all fun. my favorite more adult books i have read this year are "the book thief" which was SOOO amazing it pretty much moved to number 2 of all time greatest books after pride and prejudice. then i also loved "the secret life of bees" and i love all the "no 1 ladies detective agency" books by alexander mccall smith. hope that gives you some options!

Tim and Cindy Reed said...

Over the two years since my wife and I have been married, I have told her weird or funny stories about you, Terra and Erica. I finally was able to show Cindy who the 3 of you are! Looks like you had a great evening as friends! Take care!

cArPenTeRs - SteVeN AnD TiFfAnY said...

Katie! Im so glad i found your blog. Things look like they are going great for you guys. I ran into John the other day and he said you guys live out there on power i'm practically your neighbor. It brings back a lot of memories seeing you and erica together to. Oh this is Tiffany Klaproth by the way.