Monday, July 2, 2012

39 Weeks

This is me @39 weeks. What? I don't look happy? Well that's because I am not one of those people that enjoy being pregnant. Grateful, yes, but enjoy getting bigger and bigger by the day...No. I finally decided it was time to take a picture of myself because I may have been extra hard on myself this time around. I didn't really have any good profile shots of when I was pregnant with Jolie and I wanted to compare. So this is to remind myself next time around how big I actually get. Hopefully this baby will come soon. I am ready.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great- no double chin or anything :)!! I know how you feel though & hope it goes by fast, for your sake!!

Cherie said...

Katie, I think you look adorable! Other than looking grumpy (which I completely get--I always want to smack women who say, "I LOVE being pregnant!!!") Hang in there for a few more days, or hopefully hours or minutes... Maybe you will even have a baby by the time you read this. Good luck with everything!