Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Growing.Growing.Growing

Jayden Boy-Future Batman
 Future Jedi
 Jolie Kate- Future..Not known
Future Princess
Here are some recent pictures of Jayden and Jolie. Aren't they getting so big!?! It makes me sad looking at these, but super happy as well. We just celebrated Jayden turning 5 and he had a great birthday(birthday pictures to come). It's already getting pretty warm around here so we are hitting up the pool. These kids of mine are pretty amazing. I sure do love them and I can't believe how much they have grown just from last year. I need to savor these last few months I have with them. I have a feeling that bringing baby #3 into our house is going to rock our world. We're a growing family that's for sure.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Amen to that baby number three thing. (I'm wondering what four will be like...)

When I look at Jolie, I can see so much little Katie and so much Waite. It's confusing! Very cute kiddos!