Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Our Newest Graduate

 Jayden on Last Day of Joy School  5/12 --- Jayden on 1st day Joy School 9/11
 The handsome Graduate
 Jayden w/ Jolie
 Jayden graduated from Joy School last week. You know what this means...yep, Kindergarten here we come. I took him for testing in April, and the minute I walked into the building, I started to cry. How do I have a child who is old enough for kindergarten?!? It's one of those moments when you hope you've taught them everything they need to know. He is such a special boy. I am constantly amazed at the sweet things he says and does. He loves unconditionally and is incredibly forgiving. I am so proud of the way he behaved this year during Joy School. He has a desire to be every one's friend, and wants everyone to be included. He is constantly thinking of others and will put others first(unless it comes to the color blue). Whenever we make cookies or a treat, he is always telling me to make sure and save some for Daddy. He just has the sweetest heart. I hope kindergarten doesn't ruin that. So good job my sweet little boy. We love you so much.

No comments: