Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Birthday Boy


We celebrated Matt's birthday on Saturday. We were able to go out on a date and enjoy our favorite salad at Oreganos and then indulge in a Pizza Cookie. After that we went and shopped and shopped. I almost went into labor because my husband swore he knew where the footlocker store was in the Scottsdale Mall, but he was wrong. He had me walking around everywhere. Seriously that mall...when I do want to go into labor, now I know where to go. I sure do love him. There isn't anyone I would rather spend my time with. After shopping we went to Sprinkles and he got his favorite cupcake(2). I think he could have ordered a whole dozen, but we're on a budget you know. After Sprinkles we did a little more shopping where he found his shoes that he had been searching for, and also a chance to take a picture of some amazing car. I couldn't tell you what it was, but he could, and he made me take pictures of it just because. I think it was the first birthday he has actually enjoyed for some time which was my goal. Next year he hits a big one. I think I better start planning now.

No comments: