Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Jayden!

 When the superheroes arrived they each got to decorate their own cape and mask. Some of the heroes preferred getting their faces painted by my sister Jeanie.
Jayden got to pick five birthday guests because he was turning 5.
 Pin the batman logo on Batman.
We had hot dogs, strawberries, broccoli, Cheetos, and then every one's favorite was Joker Juice(green Kool-Aid), and Batman Juice(Gatorade).
Two of the boys had gotten Jayden the same gift. The blond on the right is asking Derek(my nephew) if he went to Target too.  They were very serious. 
 Iron Man is a favorite too in our house.
Jayden with his birthday cake.
We also played some other games as well. I had bought silly string and we vaporized the villains. I froze a Batman and Robin action figure in a bunch of water and everybody got to shoot a squirt gun to melt the ice and unfreeze them. My favorite moment of the party was when Jolie had spilt her Joker Juice all over her shirt. She had to change right then and insisted on taking her shirt off in front of everyone. Well Jayden got the biggest kick out of this and he started to laugh uncontrollably. Everyone else then started to laugh at him because he was just so cute. Then Jolie thought everyone was laughing at her, so she decided to just strip down to nothing. It wasn't that kind of birthday party though so I put a stop to it. I sure do love my boy, and especially that laugh. He is just too cute.

No comments: