Saturday, April 7, 2012

Chop Chop



I have a question for you...How many 4 almost 5 year old boys cut THEIR OWN hair? I've heard of many girls cutting their hair, even boys cutting other peoples hair, but not many boys cutting their own hair. The sad thing is I was in the bathroom doing Jolie's hair and I sent Jayden to the other bathroom to do his hair. I am trying to get him to be more independent of a morning for kindergarten. He comes back and I am super impressed with how good it looked and so I praised him and praised him. He smiled and smiled and was so proud of himself. Well Matt comes home and instantly asks if I cut his hair. I tell him no and then we find out that Jayden cut his own hair. I had seen hair in the bathroom earlier, but in my pregnancy brain I just figured it was Matt's. Crazy I know. Well he had cut it pretty short in a particular spot so his summer buzz came a month early. He got a super short buzz that night along with a practical joke played on him. Matt only buzzed the top of his head so he looked like a spanish monk. Jayden instantly cried and Matt, Jeanie, and myself laughed so hard I had to cross my legs not to pee my pants. Poor kid. Later that night he told Matt that when he was a Dad, he was going to cut Matt's hair like that, and have Mommy and Jeanie laugh at him. Matt has pictures of the haircut on his phone. If I can figure out how to upload those, you will get to see for yourself.

1 comment:

Micah and Aaron said...

Oh the things little boys get into and come up with!! I'm sure he looks cute as ever with his buzz cut.