Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update on Jolie Kate



Our darling Jolie is 8 months old going on 3 months(because of the things she does or doesn't do). She has finally started rolling over more. She still has no desire to crawl. She is pretty much content just sitting on the bed watching whatever is going on around her. Jolie is still a great sleeper and a great eater. I have daily battles with Jayden, but she will eat anything I put in front of her. I love that. Matt will comment on how messy she is but I say I would rather clean up 50 of her messes than fight with Jayden about eating his breakfast. I love this girl. She is my pal and I only hope that I can be the mother to her that my mom was to me.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

tooooocccuuuuttteeeee she really is just a miniature happy child mom

Brenden+Nikki said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! She is so sweet though! Seriously the cutest little girl I've seen.

AW said...

She is SO stinkin' cute... I can't wait to get my hands on her cute self! Adrienne really wants to meet her GIRL cousin and I want to meet my niece! Can't wait!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

I have been checking your blog frequently and so happy this morning to see!!! I miss you all so much!!! Jayden's tshirt is darling, what a cute idea. love you sis.

Caldwells said...

Hey! So.. you are in Show Low?! Yeah! A play date would be so fun! We will be there in 1 1/2 weeks!
I know, moving is the worst. This is our 5th move as well. urghhh....
Oh, and Malli is the same way. She is so content sitting and doesn't show any interest in crawling. She is 10 months! Oh well, I guess I should let her be a baby as long as she wants. See you soon