Sunday, May 2, 2010

He's Three

I still can't believe I have a three year old little boy. Jayden Monroe Waite has brought such joy into our lives. We were able to celebrate his birthday while we were in Phoenix for Matt's test this past weekend. I tend to think things out too much and I am really trying to just not over think things and to enjoy the moments more. Since we weren't at home, I had to get everything ready days before. Then that morning Matt had his big test, then we had the party right after he got done. Luckily we had family there to help calm me down, and the day was very exhausting but enjoyable. He loved the attention and I know he had lots of fun on his birthday.

Our birthday boy in his birthday shirt that I TRIED to make.
The kids played with the bubble machine and who doesn't love bubbles. Well maybe the lady who was reading a book and they kept hitting her in head because of the wind. Oops.

Jayden and his party guests, Derek & Emily
My handsome husband

Jolie really is a happy baby, but when we're around other people, she has this look on her face like she is always judging you. She gives quite the dirty looks, but isn't she cute.

Jayden had a great birthday. Here is after the party when he couldn't get enough of Emily. He wanted her right beside him, holding her and cuddling with her. It was pretty adorable, but made me want him to never have a girlfriend. He will be the best husband. He is so good about telling me when I put on my sunday clothes how beautiful I am, or when Jeanie came out in her prom dress he immediately says how beautiful she is. He is such a sweet boy. We love him so much.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i felt bad that you had to stress over things because you did have everything covered and esp. the cupcakes that i snitched through out the nite while you all were at dinner thanks again it was just right. grandma mom

AW said...

I hope he had great birthday! We left him a message on your phone... I hope he got it! I keep saying I'm going to get it together...maybe 2011? Let him know we were thinking of him and can't believe he's the big 3! Hey, just like me, but with an 0 at the end:)