Tuesday, May 18, 2010

9 Months


I know everybody says this but it's true. I really can't believe that my baby is 9 months old. There are so many times when I feel like she is a newborn still. Jolie is a great baby. She is a little petite I guess. She eats like crazy though so I don't mind that at all. She doesn't move around a whole lot which I am learning to be grateful for. She is a mommy's girl but I don't mind that at all. There are many days when I wonder how my mom didn't go crazy. I pray for mental strength and I am marveled at women who do it by themselves and who have more children. I am grateful to be a stay at home mom and I wouldn't have it any other way.

11 comments:

Micah and Aaron said...

She is too cute!! And getting so big. I hate how fast time flies!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh she is a beauty like her MAMA!

Brenden+Nikki said...

I'm really not kidding you...she is the most beautiful little girl baby in the world! And yay for petite babies! It's ok...she can marry Collin in 21 years. He'll need a little wife.

Caldwells said...

She is beautiful! We are just about settled here in Snowflake. Play date coming up!! Maybe next week??? When would be good for you? We will have to coordinate with jacks too.

KacieFlake said...

So glad to know I have another stalker! Now you have one too! I'm so glad you can come tomorrow!
P.S. That was too fun to have Cooper and Jolie play together(take each other's toys) on sunday!

svstuartfam said...

Katie, she is so adorable! And I agree, time just goes by way too fast!

Terra said...

She is getting so big!! I know all about mama's girls. I am just trying to enjoy it for what it is too. I can't wait to see you in june!!

Kelly Merrell said...

Hey! Yeah, my sister was so excited to have another fun friend in her ward! You guys never went on a honeymoon? What's up with that? You totally should go on a cruise!!! You can find some pretty inexpensive ones and they are so fun!!! Just do it!

AW said...

She's so stinkin' cute I could eat her!

Michael Williams said...

Matt! I just stumbled upon your blog. Your girl looks just like you (but with better manners). Beautiful fam. -Michaeln

Anonymous said...

She is SOO cute! Next time you guys are down, or after you move to Glendale we want to hang out with you guys! Let us know!!!