Sunday, May 2, 2010

"I Love To See The Temple"


On the 30th we were able to go to the Gila Valley Temple Open House. It was a great experience. Growing up my parents were wonderful and they took us to many temple open houses over the country. It was such a fond memory of mine growing up that I was excited to start it with my own family. If anyone lives close, it's worth the trip. It's a beautiful temple and the detail the church puts into it's temples just goes to show how important and how special they are to us. The chandeliers were amazing. Here are a few pictures of the trip.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

what a great day to be able to see inside and out...it is a truly beautiful temple thanks for putting these up to enjoy. mom

AW said...

what a fun experience! I'm lovin' the matchy outfit the kids have on!