Tuesday, November 24, 2009

3 Months and a Bit


Jolie turned 3 months last week, and I was too busy to post pictures. She has had a few changes since her last pictures. She was a big girl and got her ears pierced. Her hair is growing, and she's laughing and smiling a lot(wasn't lucky enough to get any on camera). I love this baby so much. She is wonderful. She sleeps through the night, eats great, hardly ever cries, and demands little attention. I feel bad at times because she is so good. The only thing she is having a hard time with is tummy time. I hate tummy time. I never had to do it with Jayden because he loved sleeping on his stomach. I know I'm a terrible mother and I let my newborn sleep on their stomach. Jolie hates it though. She wears herself out crying that she ends up just falling asleep which I don't think is the point. We're working on it though. We love her and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful baby girl.

1 comment:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Well I think she is the cutest little thing ever!!!!!!! Matt