Friday, November 6, 2009

Good Bye Goodness

This little guy right here has been my love for many many years. Ever since I was little I have been obsessed with Oreos. Back in the day when my Mom switched to Sam's version of Twist and Shout's it just wasn't the same. This has been a staple on my grocery list as well. Well now after a very long relationship, I am saying good bye to my frenemy, until I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight. The workouts are going good, but the weight isn't coming off. I think it might have something to do with the three Oreo cookies and cup of milk I have every night after my kids are asleep. That's 210 calories for the cookies, and another 100 calories for my 1% milk. That's basically 30 minutes of cardio I have to do for maybe 5 minutes of pleasure. So I'm breaking up with the Oreo. I will miss all of that creamy chocolaty goodness. The sacrifices we make to have babies I swear.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. You had left a comment on my blog asking several questions. I just wanted to let you know that this wasn't my party. I put a link to who's party it was, so you will have to check it out.
Daisy~

Brady & Jessica said...

Give it up Katie. You're a HOT mama as is! I never drank soda before having babies but during my pregnancy I relied on Lay's potato chips and Coke - got me through the morning sickness. Now everyday I look forward to 7pm sharp when I can kiss my babies good night, sit down in peace and quiet and crack open a big red can of Coke. Aaah Are my butt, thighs and pretty much everything else still jiggly? You betcha. But I DON'T CARE. That's MOMMY time and I'm gonna enjoy it. And what goes nicely with Coke? My Oreo cookies of course! You're soooo much stronger than me - good luck!

ashley kelepolo said...

Gosh I know it is so hard! I hate it! Just keep it up and it'll come off (or at least thats what I tell myself)...no I know it'll happen! I am still working on it too and my baby is 6 months old!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh Sis, you are a power woman. I agree with Jessica though. But good for you and your self control!