Tuesday, November 24, 2009

About Time


With my mom being a fabulous seamstress it's made me a bit lazy in the sewing department. I bought a machine just like hers a while ago with good intentions. I've done a few minor things, but nothing worth sharing and all with my mom's help. This past week I finally did something I was proud of. I hemmed two pairs of Jayden's pants, made baby legs for Jolie, and sewed a bunch of yo-yo's for Jolie and me. Matt has even done some repairs with the sewing machine. I love my machine. It's simple, heavy duty, and exactly like my mom's which makes it great when I have a question. More projects to come.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Hey Katie, I have been looking at sewing machinces and need a recommendation! Since you like yours so much would you mind telling me what kind you have?

Good job on all the projects!