Saturday, July 25, 2009

Let's Celebrate



Right after Wicked got out, Matt and I drove up to Snowflake because there was no way we were going to miss Pioneer Days. We arrived safely at around 1:40 in the morning. Luckily my dear Terra let Jayden ride up with her family so we didn't have to worry about him (thanks Terra). Here are a few pictures of us at the parade. I love sitting with my family because I get to hear the cutest things little kids say like "This is the best day of my life" as they get the candy thrown at them. It was fun to watch Jayden this year as he's sort of getting it. I honestly don't think he ate more than two pieces of his candy, but it's the running out in the street that's the fun part right? It was a beautiful day and we got to relax and enjoy being out of the valley heat.

2 comments:

Caldwells said...

Thanks for the baby advice. I am ready to try anything!!! You are so close Katie. I can't believe you are almost due. You look so tiny still. Best of luck with everything. Can't wait to see her! :)

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Crazy, I can't beleive you guys still went up to Snowflake. Sounds like you had fun though. It was kind of wierd missing it this year. Cute pics.