Monday, July 13, 2009

Funny Things

Jayden has been talking more lately(still not that much compared to other kids his age but oh well) and I have been loving it, for the most part. Here are just a couple things he said today. I had my Dr.'s appointment this morning and he came with me. Now picture and OBGYN's office walls...what are the usual pictures of? Yes that's right, very graphic illustrations of a womans body. Jayden has seen these before but this time he points up to the picture and looks at me and says EWW!!! I just started laughing and laughing. It was too cute. Also he has started saying WHY? I've been dreading this one, but it's just too cute(for now). He says it in the littlest man voice like he's got the most important question and he needs you to answer it or life will be over as he knows it. As he said it for the first time in the car yesterday I wanted to cry it was so cute. Next post I'm sure I'll be saying how annoying it is, but for now I'll enjoy it.

4 comments:

Courtney Curt said...

That's so funny and cute!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute and he talks just fine! How fun that he is talking more- I love the things they say so little because they really can catch you off guard! Jayden is so darn cute- I wish I could see you guys more and let him and Jaxon play!

AW said...

We miss you guys! I hope pregnancy is going well, you look FABULOUS as always!

Terra said...

He totally did that on the drive up to Snowflake. It was really cute! And after my explanations he just kept asking why?? :)