Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Nonsense

Matt has been bugging me about updating our blog so here it goes. Nothing really exciting has been going on so I'm just going to play catch up. We spent Thanksgiving in Tucson with The Waite's. Jayden was running a high fever and had an allergic reaction from his vaccines so needless to say it wasn't that exciting.
Matt and Tyler went to the car show in Phoenix after Thanksgiving on Saturday. This is the real reason why Matt wants me to post. He wants me to put pictures up of him in cool cars. I'm glad he had a good time and now has something else to occupy his mind.Matt with The Corvette.The forever loved Aston Martin.The R8And last but not least The Challenger.
Also as you can tell Matt has been trying to grow out his facial hair since he had surgery. I love Matt clean shaven(sic). He has the softest skin and he is so handsome when he shaves. Thanks to B Holliday he has had an excuse to grow it out, plus he is always asking me if he can grow a beard. I just don't see him as a bearded mountain man type of guy. Oh well if it makes him happy I guess.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Trace LOVES car shows. I don't get it. It is just a car. If it could fly or something maybe I would get more excited about it.
Sorry Jayden got sick over Thanksgiving. That is no fun to have a sick little guy.
Hope all is well. Happy Holidays.

Taralee said...

Trace would grow a beard if he could. Sadly, he is unable to. If he does, it looks more like Joe Dirt than a rugged mountain man. ha ha.