Thursday, December 11, 2008

Listen to the Wife

So Matt goes to the gym everyday which is fine. Well today I wanted him to stay home because I just didn't think he needed to be going. He went to the gym anyway because he feels like he's been wasting away. Ha ha ha. About an hour later I get a phone call from him saying he's locker was broken into and one of his debit cards was stolen. Usually no big deal because you just call and cancel your card. Annoying but not the end of the world. There have been many times when I have asked Matt not to go somewhere, he does, and then something bad happens. For example, 2 years ago when he busted his knee for the second time. I asked him not to go, he went, and he got hurt. Then eight weeks later he felt he was all healed up he went to play. I asked him to stay, he went, then I got a call saying I needed to go pick him up because he really blew it out this time. Then about a week ago he went to the gym, before doctor's orders to ride the bike. No big deal but I didn't want him to go. Well he comes back and tells me he lifted some dumb bells and that night he was hurting. When is he going to listen to me? These are just a few examples of why my husband should listen to me. It's called a woman's intuition babe.

3 comments:

Brett and Erica Paxman said...

Hello Matt! A girls never wrong, but Katie he will probably never learn. At least you have several different instances to remind him of.

Micah and Aaron said...

Men...they never listen. I have the same issue with my husband. When will they learn that we are ALWAYS right? :)

Courtney Curt said...

Man, he should definately start listening, that's quite a list. :) Hope you guys have a good Christmas!