Saturday, May 3, 2008

One Year Older and Wiser Too

So Thursday was Jayden's birthday. I can't believe it. My mom came down with Jeanie and we first went to Ikea for an exciting day. Later we celebrated just with a little family dinner. I am so bumbed because it looks like I may have broken our camera, again. I took a few pictures of Jayden during dinner, then I dropped it, and so that's why we don't have any with his cake. Jayden loves LEGO's so I kind of had a little LEGO theme. His cake was a LEGO, he got some LEGO's and we had LEGO's fruit snacks, after all he is only one. It was really fun though. He had started taking steps on the Monday before so that was really fun. I love my little boy so much. I have video of him with his cake though that I might post later. The picture of him where he's a mess is a cupcake that I made for everyone else. I still can't believe it though, my baby is one and he's not so much a baby anymore. Oh well.

7 comments:

The Waite Family said...

Happy Birthday Jayden! I cant believe how fast time has gone by. Hey I need your address. Have Matt text it to Tyler or something! I need to send you guys a bday invite for Jaxxen

AW said...

I hope Jayden heard the BEAUTIFULLY sung Happy Birthday message on Matthew's phone from his FAVORITE cousins! He is getting so big and we can't wait to see him (and his parents of course!) We have a little somethin' for him, but will wait and give it to him at the beach!

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy Birthday Jayden! I can't believe he is already one! I remember coming over to see him right when you guys got home and I was so excited for you guys! He was a precious little baby and looks like the sweetest little boy! I hope you guys had a good day (Even though the camera broke!) I can't stand that our babies are getting so big so fast!

Jessica Farmer said...

WOW! He is so big! It is kind of bittersweet huh? It is fun having a little boy, but you miss you baby too. I cried at Logan's b-day. Well, get ready for a roller coaster! One-year-olds are SOOOO much fun, but a handful!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday to Jayden! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies. It seems like last week that we were all camping together and I told you girls I was pregnant and then a week later we find out you were too! haha... crazy. They just grow up too fast... before we know it it will be time to have another one! haha. =)
~Amanda

Taralee said...

Happy Birthday. And oh my...he is such a little Matt.
Looks like he had a good birthday.

Taralee said...

Happy Birthday. And oh my...he is such a little Matt.
Looks like he had a good birthday.