Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Did It!

So any of you with long hair, or short hair for that matter know how hot it can get when you live in the valley, and you have to blow dry your hair. I hardly ever blow it dry because it takes so long, and I get way too hot. So I am a big girl now and I made a big girl decision. I cut my hair. I felt like I looked like a boring frumpy mom, it's so heavy all the time, I can't even see Jayden when I bend over, it was so uncomfortable to sleep with, and I just needed something new. I went in and told the hairstylist that I wanted to look like a Victoria Secret model. She probably was thinking, "You, right." Anyway, so it's a lot shorter but I'm happy with the results. I wanted something really beachy(I know it's not a word) for the summer. When I get our camera working again, I'll show you. It's not as dramatic as I make it sound, but for me it was a big step.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to see it! You are so brave- I love people with short hair but am never brave enough to do it to myself! I bet you look beautiful! I can't wait to see a picture!

Courtney Curt said...

Hi Katie! Cute blog! It's been way too long since I've seen you, I was glad I saw your blog picts. Email me sometime and I'll send you the link to my blog. Email: courtneycurt@gmail.com
-Courtney (Peterson) Curt

AW said...

I want to see a pic of your hair! Can you take one on your cell phone and post it or smoething?! Can you believe we'll see you guys in a week and a half?
- Amanda