Sunday, May 11, 2008

NO, My Mom is the Best!!!




So I am now 24, and I think I still have the mentality of a five year old. In sacrament today there were talks about mothers and you would think I would be just enjoying these talks, but I wasn't. I am sitting there in my immature mind and having these thoughts running through my mind, "No, my mom's the best," "I'll beat you up," "My mom's tougher than your mom," "My mom's prettier than your mom," " My mom does more for me than your mom does for you." Pretty bad huh. My mom is in Indiana right now visiting her mom and I miss her. I miss you Mom! One of my favorite things to do is just spend time with her. She is usually super crazy busy, but one of my most favorite things to do with her is just ride in the front seat of the Excursion while she runs my dads errands or goes to Wal-Mart, or picks up kids from school. So if you read this Mom, I love you. Happy Mothers Day!!!

2 comments:

The McCall Family said...

Katie, Love your blog. It is hard to believe that you have been a mom for a year. When I see you with Jayden, I know that you are a wonderful mom. But, you have had a great example. Your mom is the best. I love you. LaSchelle

Darbi & Chris said...

Hey there...you may not know me, but I know Matty. We went to High school together. Good times in Student Council. I could swear you look familiar, but I'm not so sure. Anyway. I'd love to place you guys on my blog. Hope you don't mind.