Sunday, April 20, 2008

What? There's Poop On My Back?!?


So Jayden has always hated getting his diaper changed and his clothes changed. He does horrible when I do it, but even worse when Matt has to change him. For example, yesterday it was Matt's turn to change his diaper and Jayden happened to be poopy(I don't think that's even a real word). I was out of the room for some reason so a little while later I went out and I was sitting by Matt. Matt leaned forward and I looked at the couch, and there was something on it. So me being stupid I touched it to see what it was. Oh well then I smelt it because that's what I do and my suspicions were confirmed. Yep, it was a poopy cranberry from Jayden's diaper. He just swallows them whole. So then I said to Matt, this was on your back. Then I looked at his shirt and sure enough poop was on his shirt. Matt freaked out. It was hilarious. How did Matt or Jayden get put on Matt's back. Then this morning it happened to be his turn again. I come in and there's poop on my sheets and half of the diaper wipes are gone. I love how my husband helps me. I thought I would just share my story with you. This picture is just a random poopy one. Thank goodness for breast fed babies.

1 comment:

Micah and Aaron said...

Wow! That picture is disgusting!!! I'm sure I am going to encounter plenty of those blow out poopy diapers in the very near future!!