Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Cousins

 Here are some more pictures of our weekend in Snowflake. Here is Jolie and Fischer. Such cute buddies.
 I told you Jolie was a bad influence. Look at those marked up bodies.
 While Matt and I were at my reunion, Jayden and Jolie got to have a grand old time with the Leonards and my parents. Ice Cream for all!
 I love this picture. Emma and Jayden are buddies and then you get to see how sweet my Dad is to the grand kids. He's the best.
Here's Jayden with his scraped up head(carpet burn), and then Emma with the missing teeth. What a pair.
Jeanie wanted to do a silly picture with the girls. I don't know where silly translated to Jeanie being sexy and Leslie being cute. My mom is incapable of a silly picture. She is always looking beautiful.
Oh this girl. She is such a doll. I love how funny she is. Then for Jayden, he was really into his Batman sunglasses on this day, I think because it partly disguised his hideous carpet burn.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

I love the looks on those guilty marker faces. :)