Thursday, August 9, 2012

Harlie Rae @ 4 weeks

 This darling girl turned 4 weeks old yesterday. We blessed her on Sunday and she was perfect. 
 I am taking the time to really sit and enjoy every little thing about her. She is getting bigger and bigger by the day. 
 She has such a mild temperament that reminds me so much of Jayden and Jolie. I hate to brag but I have such good babies. Heavenly Father must send them to the ones that he knows who don't have much patience or need their sleep.
She is so beautiful and everyday I am amazed that I get to be her Mommy. Time slow down. I want her to be smaller for a while longer.

3 comments:

Terra said...

All your kids are beautiful Katie. And you are such a great momma to them! I don't think I knew Rae was her middle name. So cute!!

ashley kelepolo said...

Katie! I love her little hat! She is perfect! I'm a little jealous....but alot happy for you! Congrats!

ashley kelepolo said...

Katie! I love her little hat! She is perfect! I'm a little jealous....but alot happy for you! Congrats!