Wednesday, August 10, 2011

me, a to z

This is my blog, but rarely do I talk about me. I think as a mom and a wife, we can get so caught up in everything and everyone around us and we forget about ourselves. No I don't think it's bad, but I am going to take a little time and talk about me.

a. age : 27(I still feel like I'm 19 though.)

b. bed size : queen

c. chore I hate : grocery shopping, it never ends

d. dogs : none, Matt and I had a dog Ella during our first year of marriage. I'll make a long story short and just give this one piece of information, we have never fought so much as we did when we had this dog. I am pro dogs though, no matter what my family really thinks.

e. essential start to your day : a coke.

f. favorite color : as of right now this very minute, gray & yellow

g. gift giving or receiving : giving

h. height : five feet nine inches

i. instrument : some piano, some clarinet, love to sing

j. job title: mama, babe, aunt Katie

k. kids: Jayden Monroe, Jolie Kate

l. live: Glendale, AZ(but I will always say I'm from Snowflake)

m. maiden name : Brimhall

n. nicknames: Only nickname I had was from a softball coach, Katydid

o. overnight hospital stays : twice with my babies.

p. pet peeve : chewing gum, being late

q. quote : "You can't control how you are going to be perceived, you only have control at how you are going to present yourself."(something like that)

r. right or lefty : right

s. siblings : Leslie Coy, Darrell Monroe, John Howard, James Martin, Jeanie Pearl

t. time you wake up : Between 6 and 6:30. You don't sleep in if you come from my parents.

u. university attended : this is a little embarrassing but oh well, NPC, Dixie State, and MCC.

v. vegetable you dislike : raw onion

w. what makes you run late : my adoring husband, or Jayden not being able to find his shoes.

x. x-rays you've had : teeth @ dentist, then chest x-ray(I supposedly had asthma, or so they said)

y. yummy food : fettuccine alfredo(Kitchen Boss style), chips & salsa(Don Ruben's) pizza(Spinatos or mine)

z. zoo animal favorite : elephant, orangutan

So this is me. I'm pretty excited for today. It's my parents anniversary and I get to celebrate my best friends birthday a day early with dinner. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!! Here's to 33 more.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I still feel like I'm 19 too...until...I see a 19 year old. They look like little kids.

Jessica Farmer said...

Can I hear a great big "AMEN" on the coke thing? Most Definitely!