Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday w/ Jolie Kate




Here is my sweet Jolie Kate. Oh how I adore this girl. She is still connected to my hip when we are out in public, but she is growing up that is for sure. Just yesterday she had climbed up onto our kitchen chair, then onto the table. She is 20 months old so you may be saying well that's about time, but that's our Jolie Kate. She is a petite little thing, but we sure get a kick out of her. She can be super independent when she wants to be. She is starting to talk more and more. Jayden is constantly telling her how cute she is and that she's a funny baby. I'm afraid she isn't a baby anymore. BOO!!! She has been going to nursery, but is having a pretty hard time with the adjustment. I think she is so big, then when I put her in there with other kids her age she still seems like such a baby. Hopefully she'll get adjusted soon enough. Her poor leaders are probably getting worn out. I am so thankful for this sweet girl. She has been everything I ever dreamed of, and so much more.

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Oh my gosh she has totally gone through a growth spurt since the last time I saw her on your blog. I don't know if it's because her hair is longer or what, but she is definitely 100% toddler. (Sorry, I know that makes you want to cry).

Collin is having the same hard time adjusting to nursery too. Brenden and I have had to take shifts...he gets to go in the first hour, I have to go in the second. Eventually I think Collin will like it.....right?

Terra said...

She is so adorable Katie! I can't believe she is almost 2. Where does the time go?? Love her easter outfit!!