Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jayden Boy, Artist Man

This is Jayden Monroe Waite.
He has become quite the artist in the last few months. The first picture is obviously Spiderman. Can't you tell?! Here is a picture he recently drew depicting this character. I have no idea who it is. Look at the detail. He has drawn the six pack and the other details on his face. He will be four next month and he is getting better and better each week.


He is pretty interesting as well. He wanted to take his shirt off to be Peter Pan and I wouldn't let him until he had picked up his room. He picked up his room and was so excited to change his clothes. This is how he came out. He wrapped this black piece of material I have around him and then he used his Spiderman material for his belt(he loves belts, he says they make him skinny). This pose he did all on his own. He seriously cracks me up. Some days I worry if he is a little too weird, if you know what I mean. But who can blame him with me as his parent.

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I wouldn't worry one bit. Totally sounds like a boy thing! :)

(And I'm totally impressed that he is 3 and can draw that well!)

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh he is a Brimhall, has to be dressed up! I wish Emma could play with him.

Terra said...

He's so cute Katie! He is an amazing artist!! I love their imaginations right now..it is so fun.