Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving with Family



Thanksgiving this year was spent in Sahaurita with The Waite Family. We had a really good time playing with Ryan and Amanda and their kids. We hadn't seen them since January '09 which was before they had their twins and we had our Jolie Kate. Thanksgiving was delicious. Amanda and I went to a couple of places for Black Friday. I got what I wanted and was happy with that. My shopping for Jayden is completely done and I'm pretty proud of myself for that. Oh and I got to go to the Country Fair White Elephant in Green Valley. It's a thrift store and it's all run by volunteers. The proceeds at the end of the year go to different charities. I unfortunately only had $2 in cash on me and they didn't take debit so I was very limited in my shopping but I still got some killer scrapbook paper, a picture frame, and some SpiderMan material for Jayden for Christmas. Total $1.90. I did pretty good. Now we're back to our regular schedules. It was good to get a break from school.






1 comment:

Cherie said...

The White Elephant is the best! I've found some great stuff there for dirt cheap.