Monday, November 1, 2010

I Highly Recommend It

When we figured out where we would be moving I knew we could only bring one of our couches. Well Matt wanted to buy a new one, but I knew that it wasn't necessarily the wisest thing to do. We hated our couches. With kids they have drool marks and they are just a pain to clean. So I went in search of a slipcover. My mom had a magazine and a coupon with it so I researched them out and decided on this brand. Surefit slipcovers. I went with a White Twill which I was excited for because it was white, and I really wanted something light. So we bought just the one for our sofa since that is the one we would be taking with us to Glendale.
Fast forward two plus months later to when a naughty mommy lost track of her time reading her google reader(it's the best and worst thing. I loose track of time way too easily). She went to go check on her 1 year old daughter who had gotten chocolate raisins that were left out. She had made a huge mess on the couch and I knew it was my fault but it still got me mad. No worries. Take off the slipcover and throw that beast in the washer. 2 hours or so later and it's as good as new. Here are the before and after pictures.
BEFORE

AFTER

I have told so many people about these that Surefit should give me a free slipcover just for all the business I've thrown their way. HINT HINT. I love my slipcovers so I thought I'd pass on the word. Got a sofa you just can't stand the look of anymore but don't have an extra $1000 to throw away... Buy a slipcover from surefit. It really has been the best $100 I think I've ever spent.

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Seriously can't believe how big our babies are. I love Jolie's face in the couple of posts before - the sass face ha ha so cute. What are you guys doing all the way over in Glendale?

P.S that is so awesome that those little finger prints came right out! Slip covers are awesome with kids!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's amazing it came all the way out! And your kids were so cute for Halloween! I LOVE Jolie's glare- seriously love it! Enjoy it while it's cute huh? How are you guys liking Glendale! We loved it- and really miss it! Hope you guys are good!

LOVE TO DANCE said...

im sold...again..Hey where are the pics of you and matt for halloween???