Monday, November 1, 2010

Batman & Pinkalicious

What does two pinkalicious and two batman costumes give you...A sore throat, a canker sore in the mouth, and exhaustion and that's just from me. Halloween is over and to be honest I'm pretty glad about that. You see Halloween lasted for us about a month and a half. Oh that's wonderful you say. Not so much when you have a 3 year old that wants to wear his costume everyday. Oh that's no big deal you say. Well try putting that costume on about 20 times a day, no exaggeration. How do you then explain to a 3 year old that Halloween is over?
I really do love Halloween. All the preparation is so fun and watching your kids get excited is the absolute best. Jayden has wanted to be Batman and so his wish was granted. I had this grand plan of Jayden being Peter Pan, Jolie being Tinkerbelle, Me being Tiger Lily, and Matt being Captain Hook, but Jayden's desire to be the ultimate super hero we know as Batman won in the end. Maybe some day I'll get to have my story book characters. We didn't get any family pictures of us in our Halloween costumes which I am so sad about, but there's always next year. I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween.



No comments: