Tuesday, April 21, 2009

26 Holy Cow



So April 21st, what a great day. Not only is it Queen Elizabeth's, Tony Danza, and Charlotte Bronte's birthday, it is my sweet husband, Matthew Jordon Waite's birthday. For those of you who don't know Matt as well as some, you're missing out. I hit the jackpot with Matt. At the time I was fighting to get Matt, I don't think I realized how lucky I was going to be. There must have been some other power or force helping me who knew how great he would be for me and helped me fight to get and keep him. I can't believe he's 26. He still seems 21 to me. To My Dear Sweet Matt, I love you I love you I love you. You don't look a day over 22. When our baby girl is born, don't forget me. Thank you for choosing me.

3 comments:

The Waite Family said...

happy birthday bro

LOVE TO DANCE said...

Oh we love you Matt, And are soooo glad you married Katie, she needs you and you need her and we all get the privledge of knowing you now!From Scott, he loves you too a bunch! Even though he is a man and not suppose to express such feelings. We wish we were closer and sorry we did not call you. I am putting it on my calender now.

Taralee said...

I was just looking at the calendar and for some reason I remembered Matt's Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAL! I can't believe we are (almost) 26. Crazy how time flies.
Hope you have a good day!

Tara

Your little boy is SO darn cute.