Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekend with the Waite's


Jessica and Eric came down from Washington so we went over to Tucson to spend some time with the family. On Saturday we went to the Reid Park Zoo for a fun family outing.
(A lady volunteered to take a picture of our family, but decided not to include Jayden in it. I was kind of bummed but oh well. BTW I am 23 weeks along as of this picture in case people are wondering why I look like I ate Jayden.)

Matt and Jayden got to feed the giraffe which Matt loved, Jayden on the other hand was not so fond of it. It was a good day at the zoo. It wasn't too big for those of us who can't walk as much anymore and we got done right as it was getting hot.




Then we went for lunch at Beyond Bread and it was delicious.

Since Matt's birthday was coming up I had made his cake early and we got to eat cake that night. It was nice to have Eric & Jessica here and visit with them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're 23 weeks???? You don't even look pregnant- You look AWESOME! You're tummy is flatter than mine & my baby is 4 months old!

AW said...

I hope you missed us (the coolest Waites of them all!) a little bit! And I hope you had a great birthday Matt! I heard you guys were taking a little trip to San Diego... I love that place!

Jessica Farmer said...

Thanks Katie! we had so much fun with you guys!I WISH we lived closer so we could hang out with you gys more! Happy Birthday Matt!