Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Time


So for my Saturday chore background music/noise I put in the good old classic, You've Got Mail. As I'm standing in my kitchen listening to the whitty dialogue and the references to the classics like Godfather and Pride and Prejudice, I'm thinking man I miss this. Then I thought to myself is this really the last Tom Hanks movie that I thoroughly enjoyed and can watch over and over again. Surely not because I love Tom Hanks as an actor. So not being able to think of a movie of his that I have enjoyed as much as this, I take myself over to good old imdb.com and look it up. As I scroll down the many movies I see movies like The Da Vinci Code, Catch Me If You Can, Castaway, and none can compare. They were all okay, but none of them would I ever turn on just to watch or listen to. So I am posting this to let everyone and especially Tom Hanks(in case he reads this) that it's time for another You've Got Mail. We've missed you and IT'S TIME!!!

1 comment:

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

I love that movie! It's such a classic! You are still as beautiful as ever and what cute family! I can't believe your blond haired boy...hilarious!