Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love This Day


So I love Valentines and I always have. Not because I ever even had a Valentine until I met Matt, but just because I love it. I loved making Valentines in Elementary School, and sending Valentine Grams in Jr. High, and feeling like a loser in High School because you knew you weren't going to get anything. But then you would from someone like your friends or someone that was a secret. It's always been fun and exciting and beautiful. This year was probably the best yet. I made Valentine goodies for my family and got to spend Saturday morning with them. Then my sweet husband gave me 4 dozen different flowers and I loved it. He also bought me a nightstand for our bed which we have been saying we were going to get forever. I never would have gotten it because I have a fear of spending money, but he never lets me go without want. He's too sweet. I just thought I would express the love I have for that day.

No comments: